The value of commerce transactions conducted via mobile handsets/tablets will exceed US $120 Billion by 2017 with 150 Million users. Mobile commerce growth in US is driven by increasing convenience, value & security available to the consumers via smart devices. Retailers are bringing efficient mobile websites/apps and even delivering omni-channel experiences.
Mobile commerce is appropriate for every retailer, but there are certain products that have a better chance of getting sold through portable devices. The report provides detailed analysis of the Mcommerce market in US from both consumers and retailers perspective. It captures key trends and latest happenings in the market.
5 key questions that the report answers are
- What is the U.S. m-commerce market size, potential & forecast by segments
- How is the m-commerce market broken up by online vs offline (proximity), and by segments (food, retail etc)
- Detailed value chain analysis covering discovery, payment and delivery
- Consumer side analysis – Buying process, influencing factors, online, in-store trends
- Analysis of dozen different payment enabling technologies